What is Polymer Clay?
Polymer clay is a type of non toxic PVC modeling clay which is cured in an oven at low temperatures. It is hard & durable & can withstand force, however will break if intentional force is used to attempt to break it.
Are these teething jewellery/beads?
No, 'All That Glitters' beads are purely for fashion! They are not suitable for little ones to mouth or even chew on.
1. All That Glitters jewellery is recommended for children 3+ years. This is due to the choking hazard the beads may present if the jewellery is to become loose.
2. Polymer clay is a type of non toxic PVC modelling clay which is cured in the oven at low temperatures. All That Glitters jewellery is purely for fashion purposes. It is NOT suitable for little ones to mouth or chew on.
3. To ensure the longevity of your jewellery please refrain from wearing your 'All That Glitters' jewellery in water. It is also recommended you refrain from spraying perfumes, deodorants and/or hairspray whilst wearing your jewellery as it can potentially affect the clay & threading.
4. Polymer clay is designed to be sturdy & will survive odd occasions of mistreatment such as dropping. However beads will break and/or snap if intentional or non-intential mistreatment is inflicted.
5. Your 'All That Glitters' jewellery can be cared for by wiping with baby wipes or warm soapy water when they become marked or worn. Please note the glitter and foiled beads should be wiped gently & care taken as mistreatment can lead to damage.
6. It is not recommended you wear your 'All That Glitters' jewellery whilst cleaning your household with cleaners or chemicals. This can shorten the life of your new jewellery.
Custom and personalised orders
If you have something in mind I would be happy to help design a piece you dream up and love. Please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this. I am always happy to have a chat.
Can I return an item?
My goal is for you to order a purchase and receive an 'All That Glitters' product that you love & take pride in wearing. If upon arrival of your order, you find it doesn't suit, I would be more than happy to discuss an exchange for another product. Postage costs will be at your own expense to both return the product you aren't satisfied with & for a replacement item to be re-sent to you. Postage costs are outlined in the 'Postage & Shipping' tab on the 'All That Glitters' homepage.
Please note - exchanges and/or refunds will NOT be given for earrings due to hygiene standards and regulations.
All creations are thoroughly inspected prior to shipping to ensure they withhold our high quality standards. Refunds will not be granted unless the item purchased is believed & demonstrated to be faulty in nature. As stated, all accessories are hand rolled and/or handmade , therefore may possess unique qualities. These unique qualities are not considered as faults but rather perfectly imperfect imperfections.
Wholesale & Collaboration Availabilities
'All That Glitters' offers competitive & affordable wholesale pricing on all products found on our website. 'All That Glitters' is always looking for new stockists and/or brands to work with to further spread the 'All That Glitters' love. Please do not hesitate to send an email to me (Sally) at email@example.com to discuss further.
What is Afterpay & how do i utilise it?
Afterpay offers a simple and flexible payment plan for online shoppers - you can checkout, have your items sent to you and pay them off over 4 interest free instalments over 60 days!
You can apply for Afterpay and get approved instantly, you don't even have to register beforehand! Just select Afterpay as your payment option and you can set it up in the checkout process.
To apply for Afterpay, you have live in Australia, be over the age of 18 and have a debit or credit card. You will also need to make sure you have enough funds in your account for the first payment instalment.
While there are no fees normally associated with your Afterpay purchases, they will charge you a late payment fee if you miss a payment. You can read Afterpay's terms here.
Still have questions? Check out Afterpay's help page here.